Monday, March 2, 2009

What happened to February?

I actually have no idea what-so-ever where February has gone. It seems as though I blinked my eyes and suddenly it was March. I suppose the weeks that I spent re-painting the majority of our house has something to do with this missing month...once I picked up the paint brush it was hard to put it down.

I've had enough of the mess and the fumes for awhile, however, so am back in the studio and prepping for what I hope will be the onslaught of spring and summer sales. At the moment, I am working to find art shows in Wisconsin that will be a good venue for my work. Applications have gone out to be juried and I hope to be able to post dates and locations for shows I will be attending soon!

For now I'll leave you with a little preview of Spring 2009 @ EWD:

No comments: