Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A wonderfully busy holiday...

Yep...that's what it was...a wonderfully busy holiday! I feel I need to give thanks to the "Etsy Gods" for smiling down upon me and my little pieces of silver this holiday shopping season. I finally counted this morning...and I had more than 80 online holiday orders! Add to that three open house shows in Nov/Dec and it was in fact a very, very busy couple of months. So...thank you, thank you "Etsy Gods" and thank you, thank you wonderful EWD customers!

A few other holiday highlights:



Our "kids" opening presents.


Beautiful holiday cards...this one was my favorite!


Cozy new Uggers from my hubby!



A truly beautiful new bowl...also from my hubby! Bowl was hand thrown by Etsyian Mary Dorsch Pottery...check her out here...http://www.etsy.com/shop/maryeverett.


Very old bottles of wine finally opened...thanks Dad...and consumed along with homemade Blake Family ravioli sauce! Yum.

Of course there was also wonderful time spent with family, friends and loved ones...but we tend to be a little camera shy!

5 comments:

~Rach said...

Looks like it was a wonderful holiday! Congrats on your sales. I can't wait to show you some pics of our little kitty. :)

Eclectic Wendy said...

Thanks Rach! I hope you had a nice holiday as well. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy...so very glad you guys got a cat...seems like Kels has been reformed just like John!

Unknown said...

What no pics of the "Hex Bugs"?

Eclectic Wendy said...

I was saving the hex bugs for a separate post.

lrcoastalart said...

Great site! And exciting posts. Love the stamps and can't wait to hear about receiving them. Enjoy