Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beyond Excited!

I had the find of the decade earlier this afternoon and am so incredibly excited...yes the decade is only 7 days old but this find might just last the test of time.

Anyway, I've been browsing at purchasing some new metal stamps for quite awhile now. Anyone who knows how much these things cost will understand the patience with which I've been shopping. I'm not one for fancy fonts because the "standard" ones you can buy don't fit my style (and are used by everyone) and I can't bring myself to drop half a mortgage payment on a custom order set.

Soooooo...I've been browsing a number of places, Ebay being one, and today I found a VINTAGE set of 1/4" Young Brothers stamps at an absolute steal. I couldn't believe it and I couldn't buy them fast enough! I only hope they are as good as they look and I am imagining...



No comments: