Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frigid, freezing, and...

...crap what's another "F" word for miserably cold? The one I'm thinking of has four letters and I'm too polite to write it here...ok, I'm not too polite but I have a sense of decorum around people I don't know and might offend.

Anyway...it is crazy cold here (10 below when I got up this morning) so I am working my way up to heading down into the cold basement to work today. I'm thinking it's going to require my Uggs, a hat, scarf, and another cup of coffee. It must be done, however, as I have a clever new idea for a necklace. I actually almost got up out of bed last night to start it...my cozy down comforter and toasty warm husband kept me firmly in bed however. If I finish it I'll try to post here or to Etsy later today...

Hope you are someplace warm!

No comments: